How to Bet on Esports Betting at GGBet
GGBet as a platform offers its customers a huge variety of options to choose from. When it comes to placing esports betting online, GGBet is one of the top places you would want to be. The platform allows its customers to bet on esports events in two ways – live and pre-event. This way, you do not lose out on any opportunity while placing your bet.
Sounds interesting? If you also want a share of this amazing pie, read on to learn how you sign up and place a bet. Here is a step-by-step breakdown:
- Go to the site and click on the Sign up in the top left corner.
- Once you are finished with the sign-up process and have created your profile successfully, you can browse through and select a pre-match or a live event that you wish to place your bet on.
- Once you place your choice of event, the only step left is to place your bets.
- The platform is designed to be intuitive and navigable enough to make the process easy for even a beginner.
The GGBet platform offers a comprehensive variety of matches. Users may make large wagers on popular competitions to increase their winning margins. Its reliability in calculating wagers is well known. GGBet offers 100% payouts on all wagers. The platform provides individualized care and assistance to meet the demands of each client. GGBet has one of the highest professional levels of support and service in the business, with user safety and privacy as its highest priority. It is critical to us that our users’ data is safeguarded, and thus we have taken measures to encrypt it using SSL. SSL is used on our website to guarantee that your information is protected. A secure working environment for players and clubs is created so that they can cooperate without fear of leaking information. We also require our players to make PIN-protected accounts to avoid fraud. It is one of the most secure esports betting options because of its user security and privacy.
Which Esports Can You Bet on at GGBet?
In addition to providing a wide range of esports bets, GGBet is one of the world’s greatest esports betting sites because we provide so many choices in this sector, guaranteeing that every player will be able to find something that meets their requirements. All events are listed in various categories for simple navigation and accessibility. The featured section highlights the most well-known and most-awaited events. The esports showcased also come with a bid summary that enables a user to see a list of bets with odds; that helps them take an informed call when placing a bet.
Let us now take a look at some of the most popular esports that one can bet on.
- Dota 2. The Dota 2 game, created by Valve Corporation, is an online MOBA game. It has some of the largest prize pools due to crowdfunding.
- Overwatch. Published by Blizzard Entertainment, Overwatch is one of the most preferred games in the world of esports betting. It has a first-person shooter format that allows multiple players to play at the same time.
- League of Legends. League of Legends is again one of the top games that come to mind when we think of esports betting. This offering from Riot Games has a multiplayer format that allows a free-to-play online battle arena.
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS: GO). It is another addition to the list of the most famous esports. It offers a multiplayer first-person shooter video format. Its legacy lies in the Counter-Strike series, which has been a favourite for all since its release. This has taken CS: GO betting to the next level.
The Most Popular Esports to Bet On
|CS: GO||Major tournaments are supported by Valve, the developer of Counter-Strike; independent and major tournaments are also available. Because the prize pools are comparable to those in other esports disciplines, the Counter-Strike scene is an attractive investment opportunity for many investors and contributes to the industry’s overall growth.|
|DOTA 2||The game’s objective is to destroy the Ancient, which is the main enemy construction at their base camp. The game has been at the forefront of esports since its launch in 2011. Thanks to crowdfunding, the game features some of the largest prize pools. It is the most played game on Steam, the largest PC game distribution platform. Every year, the players who achieve the highest scores compete for a large crowdfunded prize pool as part of a tournament organized by the game’s developer, Valve.|
|League of Legends||The annual League of Legends World Championship is held by Riot Games, wherein the prize money is $1,000,000, and 16 teams compete for the champion title. In addition to the World Championship, Riot Games also run the League of Legends Championship Series (LCS).|
|FIFA||There are FIFA Global Series tournaments in major regions around the world, and the competitive scene has been growing continuously. Players can compete on both PlayStation and Xbox in official tournaments. Every season ends with a major international FIFA World Cup finale, where the best players from every region are represented.|
|Overwatch||Overwatch is expected to become the next big phenomenon in the world of esports betting because it has a different look and playstyle than established FPS esports games. Blizzard’s strong support for the game will ensure its longevity, as it provides a wide range of maps and characters.|
Bet on Esports With GGBet
When depositing, players must withdraw the same way they deposited. If the requested amount is over $1,000, player identification must be performed. We may charge a fee for withdrawals of funds that have not been wagered, up to our own expenses. Withdrawals of up to $300, $2,000 to $20,000, and $20,000 and above will be paid to the player’s account within five, fourteen, and thirty days, respectively, except on weekends and holidays.